Tuesday, January 13, 2009

@ Day 2 - 186 lbs - Photo

Day 2

By the way, that is my daughter, she ran in and did the leg hug right as my husband was taking the picture hehe. Her name is Lily, she's 3 and is a tiny lil thing, only weighs 24 pounds (fully clothed)!

Wow, 4 pounds down, this is probably a combination of water weight, my period fluxing, the 2 solid hours of vigorous exercising yesterday, and my fat fast diet plan.

I am VERY curious to see what the scale says tomorrow morning. I drive up to Publix each morning to use the same scale so it's accurate. 

The first day going into ketosis it is common to let go of water weight, but man, 4 pounds, wow. I wonder if the picture will look different.. we'll see, probably not yet! I'll take one tonight when my husband gets home, same clothes, same pose, same doorway.

:)

I just did 30 mins of dancing, my legs are really just going on E lately after yesterday so I couldn't do the hour, well I COULD have but I didn't, but now I'm off to go walk a solid hour with my daughter in a stroller.

Just got back, could only do 20 minutes without feeling just completely drained. I just got in the door and am lightheaded. Its hard to walk fast and push a stroller, it was far easier yesterday when it was just me.

I'll still do some reps on the workbench, try for 50, 50, and 100 this time, it only takes like 3 to 5 mins total so its easy and noncommittal.

Blah nauseous today. Eating only fat and coffee has that effect.

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! 4 pounds wont happen every day, so don't get discouraged. Keep on keepin on, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeni, thanks for the encouragement! Yeah, I know the 4 pounds is a fluke, thats okay, its still 4 off unless of course the scale flips in the opposite direction tomorrow. I'd be happy with 3 a week. Since "normal" is 1 to 2, I'll just shoot for 3+

    Eating only cream, no real food, and kicking my own butt every day better be good for at least 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beginning of the diet, it is so encouraging to see results quickly! I started Jan. 2nd at 165 and today the 15th I am 159 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Thats super!

    ReplyDelete