Monday, January 12, 2009

@ Day 1 - 190 lbs - Photo

Day 1

My stats:

Starting weight: 190 pounds
Weight today: 190 pounds
Goal: 140 pounds

Today is going great, its day 1 of my 28 day starting cycle.

Added note: I look like a weeble wobble :(

To understand my diet, you can view the blog section called "The Diet", or the about me section for boring stuff on me.

Today, for exercise I did 1 solid hour of dancing, where I stayed in constant fast motion. Almost like rave dancing, essentially jumping up and down all over the place, waving my arms around like a lunatic.

I worked out for a few minutes on my sons weight bench, I leg lifted 20 lbs, 100 times - did the normal weight lifting with my arms (30 lbs) 30 times, and did the arm scrunches (booby builders or whatever you call 'em) 30 lbs, 30 times. I wanted 100 across the board but wasn't strong enough to do more than 30 each on the arms.

I walked for 45 minutes today, I am guessing about 2 miles. When I got back, I honestly felt awful. Dizzy, nauseous, and my legs were like rubber. I'm very out of shape and I may be doing too much too soon, maybe tomorrow I'll walk slower pace.

I did great on the food front, just coffee and heavy whipping cream throughout the day. I slipped up and had two shots of alcohol, but I'll try and do better tomorrow on that front. It's almost midnight, and I feel alright. Not hungry at all, though my legs feel messed up.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. My Games

    ReplyDelete