Sunday, January 18, 2009

I didn't weigh today!

Hi!

I didn't weigh today because I didn't want to discourage myself or you guys, but I will do a photo tomorrow since it's so late at night.

I hope I'm still 179, but when you go from losing 190 to 179 in 6 days you have to assume a good bit is water weight, and then when you restart carbohydrate intake your cells then store the water reserves again and you gain that weight back. That's why the hiatus on the scale.

I'm following my diet I posted yesterday to the tee, no problems at all and I walked 2 miles today, 1 mile after breakfast, 1 mile after lunch.

I feel super today, no alcohol, and good tasty foods that didn't total much calories, it was great!

Have a great night all!!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. im so glad to hear your enthusiasm! keep it up and you'll be back to your true body in no time flat :)

    ReplyDelete