Monday, January 12, 2009

Eating plan after the fat fast...

Many will undoubtedly tell me I shouldn't diet like this, I'll gain it all back yada yada yada - nah, I won't, I have my "for life" way of eating already planned out, and was actually following that before I started this out of impatience.

If and when I'm hungry at breakfast, I enjoy 1 slice of wholewheat bread (or two if I wanted a full sandwich) toasted, with 1/2 piece of cheese set atop, then the egg set on the cheese to melt it. Then I add a slice of tomato and onion, heavily salt, and munch away.

The calories for the breakfast with 1 bread and 1/2 piece cheese is 50 for the bread, 30 for the cheese, 30 for the egg, and 20 for the onion/tomato for a total of 130 ~ or the full sandwich is 100 for the bread, 60 for a full slice of Velveeta cheese, 30 for the egg, and 20 for the veggies for a total of 210.

For lunch I eat a ham sandwich *or* another egg sandwich and my hot tomato concoction. About 200 cals.

For dinner, we eat a ham sandwich (150 max calories) and me and my husband split a soup (average 100 cals on the soup), a pickle (10 cals), and have a side of grapes (50 cals?). Either way you slice it, it isn't overboard and it's fairly healthy.

I'm a snacker. I have a bad addiction to eating 24/7 so I snack on my tomato concoction, which is just a can of habanero Rotel hot tomatoes, a can of large diced tomatoes, and 1/2 sauteed onion cut up. The whole thing makes a days worth of snacking anytime I want to and is only about 350 cals for the whole thing. I do add 1 tsp of light butter to each bowl before I nuke it, so that adds 20 cals per serving. BUT, better than a frozen pizza, or something else.

So essentially breakfast averages 200, lunch 200, and dinner 300 and then I make the 300 tomato cal snack to munch on though out the day for a total of around 1000 - 1200.

No comments:

Post a Comment