Wednesday, January 14, 2009

@ Day 3 - 184.5 lbs - Photo

Day 3

Woo Hoo! Down to 184.5 ~ water weight I bet still, but thats okay by me. Now any weight after a week goes by, has gotta be fat by then.

I'll put more of an update in a bit, but as for today going well, still no food that isn't heavy whipping cream. Essentially, rich coffees for me throughout the day. Some people mix the cream with orange or raspberry soda, I've tried it, it's actually yummy. You can even mix it with diet jello and make a really tasty munchie with barely any carbs.

Due to my last night sickness, I thought I would give my body a break today, but I think I'll skip the dancing (aka jumping around like a maniac) today, and just walk for a while. At least a mile. If I don't poop out I'll try for longer.

Last night though, was a very very VERY bad night. I was extremely sick, shaking, and nauseous - it was either that damn alcohol I had, an Advil I took for pain, or just going into ketosis. All the same, I feel super today. I better chill on that alcohol. You really have to watch what you make your body process while in ketosis because I think things work a little differently when you're burning fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates like you're supposed to.

Thank you for following or reading, I'll post my picture for day three as soon as my husband gets home!

Well the photo is posted and I must say, I'm being a complete baby about it. I just want to cry and eat a pizza. If I do I'll be back to square one like always so I won't. It's funny how you can know you're doing yourself good, but then have constant thoughts of failure at the same time. A woman wrote in a blog today about me, said I was an inspiration, thats about all I need to keep trying. That was a really nice thing of her to say.

1 comment:

  1. ARGHHHHGHHRRRRGGGGG

    I see NOOOOOO change. Matter of fact yesterday looked smaller, crap. I'll atemp not being bummed.

    ReplyDelete