Saturday, January 17, 2009

@ Day 6 - 179 lbs - Photo

Day 6

UPDATE @ 6:13pm ~ I quit the fat fast. I was laying on the bed drained, couldn't get up, and nauseous as can be, stomach acid rising (tmi, I know) and that is when I decided I will stop this madness. I went and made one of those green giant veggie steamer packs (100 cals), and 2 cups of broccoli (50 cals) - and within 20 minutes, I felt fabulous and went and walked a mile, no problem! So yes, I will still diet, just not with that.

Hi! Still dropping, but don't know how much longer I can do this specific eating pattern. I'll try for as long as my bod can handle it, it isn't my mind at all, I don't crave or have a want for food, so it isn't me trying to cop out.

I'll post a bit later!

Hi again, I had a funny time at my ma's ~ she is a nurse, and she broke out the bp machine, her stethoscope, and her blood sugar machine and we played doctor with my vitals. 

I'm okay except my heart is taxed by being in ketosis. Also, I haven't been drinking enough liquids and that may play a role  with the rapid pounding heartrate too. So today, I'm drinking a lot of water on top of the coffee/cream and also forgoing any alcohol, and I'm going to see how I feel in the morning.

Some people do GREAT in ketosis, feel super energetic and all that, I'd like to be one of those for certain. I may be wrong, but I believe that all creatures that hibernate, eat a lot to build up fat, and then hibernate and let their bodies live off the fat during that time. BUT, I'm not hibernating, I have to be alive and kicking and can't go crawl in a hole for a month :)

So we'll see!!

2 comments:

  1. Much relieved by your reply to my last post. I do hope the best for you on your journey to a better life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you stopped the previous diet!! green is always good! be healthy and be happy :)

    ReplyDelete