Thursday, January 15, 2009

@ Day 4 - 181.5 lbs - Photo

Day 4

Start Weight 190 - Today's Weight 181.5

Wow, this I didn't expect especially with my recent tantrum-like behaviour yesterday. I'll try to stay more positive today. I believe like copper said yesterday that you can't get positive things with negative thought.

So! Off to go have a really rich cup of vanilla decaf coffee with lots o' yummy cream. Oh, I had to switch to decaf because since the coffee is all I drink all day now, it was starting to get me jittery and nauseous, decaf will prolly do the trick!

The decaf don't make me jittery but I feel very worn down.

Okay well, the positivity didn't last, and I always tend to be really foul as I add the pictures. *sigh* This is day 4 with no solid food, and I can tell you, its hard. I'm not hungry in the true sense of the word, just feel like an addict who needs a taste fix. Its a bummer. Even frozen peas smell delicious. ughhhh.

4 comments:

  1. Girlie, you are kicking butt! The weight is dropping! Your tantrums will come and go like the wind. As long as you don't give in to them, you'll be just fine. Rant - hell, rant a LOT! We'll be here to hear you and encourage you on your journey! I'm betting that you will SEE a difference by Sunday. If you don't, I'll drink a cup of heavy cream with a splash of coffee FOR you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am craving too! We can do this :) I'll try to check in with you often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you realize how quickly you are shedding these pounds, regardless of what they're made of! keep it going! and thanks for reading my comment. :)

    ReplyDelete